Contractor Safety - SitePass
SitePass is the University's online contractor management system that involves a third party supplier providing a fully hosted web interface for UOW and its contractors. SitePass enables the WHS compliance of each contractor and their employees to be identified, verified and monitored online.
Information for registering on SitePass
The Contractor Registration Process and Employee Registration Process documents outline the steps to be taken for registration onto SitePass. Documentation that outlines these requirements in greater detail include:
Contractor Registration Preparation Checklist - review this checklist first before starting your registration. It will assist you by outlining all the relevant information required to successfully register on SitePass.
- Contractor Registration Procedure
- Contractor SitePass Maintenance Guidelines
- Contractor Management System FAQ's
Further information for contractors can be found at our Contractor Resources page.
- Contractor WHS Guidelines
- UOW Contractor Induction Guide
- UOW Accommodation Contractor Induction Guide
- Contractor WHS Induction Checklist [doc] [pdf]
- Contractor WHS Management Checklist
- Contractor Safe Work Method Statement
- WHS Performance Report for Contractors [pdf] [doc]
- Communication of WHS Requirements Letter for Contractors [pdf] [doc]
- WHS Management Plan Template [pdf] [doc]