The University of Wollongong has developed a risk management system based on AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 and Self Insurance requirements.
- Hazard and Incident Reporting
- Download inspection checklists
- How to resolve a WHS Hazard or Issue?
- How to complete a Risk assessment?
Risk Assessment Forms
- Risk Assessment - complete online in SafetyNet
- Risk Assessment (Generic) [doc] [pdf]
- Risk Assessment (Events serving Alcohol) [doc] [pdf]
- Risk Assessment (Fieldwork) [doc] [pdf]
- Risk Assessment (Hazardous Chemicals) [doc] [pdf]
- Risk Assessment (Manual Handling)
Use the following links to access various online safety systems.
The UOW WHS Unit is committed to providing advice and support to UOW workers, students, contractors and visitors to ensure that health and safety risks can be managed in accordance with the UOW WHS Management System. The WHS Unit will facilitate, guide and encourage UOW management and employees to strive to achieve a work environment that minimises risk and has safety as a core value.