The aim of Employment Equity & Diversity (EED) is to: develop and implement fair workplace programs and policies and promote a campus free of unlawful discrimination and harassment within the context of national and state anti-discrimination legislation; support the development of a diverse and skilled workforce with special programs for equity groups; and distinguish UOW as an employer of choice by maintaining a range of work/life initiatives for all staff.
As an outcome of the Administration and Support Services review, EED functions are transitioning at the moment to other areas.
Interim contacts for EED enquiries are:
- matters involving staff - please contact Director Human Resources - Sue Thomas - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 4221 5114;
- matters involving student equity and diversity - please contact your Student Advocacy Officer;
- The Complaints Management Centre - please contact Jo Braithwaite - email@example.com or phone 4221 5170.
The Linking Women Network will help you keep in touch with programs and resources offered to support women on campus
- Responsibilities Rights & Respect (RRR) Online
- EOOnline - Project Information
- Indigenous Traineeship Program
- SAGE Pilot of Athena SWAN in Australia